This power breakfast aims to give organizations an introduction to understand all aspects and risks of irresponsible suppliers, as well as the importance of ensuring a responsible supply chain, which will reflect on how responsible a product is throughout production, packaging and sales phases.
- What constitutes a supply chain?
- What sort of risks and opportunities to consider when reviewing a supply chain?
- Briefly what does a responsible supply chain entail
- Briefly how to review, consider and adapt a responsible product cycle
- How companies can engage with local suppliers’ to raise their awareness on responsible supply chain aspects
Who Should Attend:
- Operations’ Management Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Production Managers
- Product Engineers/Designers
- General Managers
- CSR Professionals
Find the complete outline for the “CSR for Business Functions” training program hereJoin this event