Terms & Conditions
The below Terms and Conditions Policy applies to both the English and Arabic sections of the site www.schematt.com. All USERS using either section are considered to have agreed to this Terms & Conditions Policy. Furthermore, in the event of any conflict in the site, the language that takes precedence is English.
Definitions and Introduction
Al Qarar For Corporate Governance and Responsibility Services, a limited liability company duly registered under the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan operating with the trademark Schema, hereinafter referred to as “OWNER”.
Provide information relevant to the OWNER as available on the website www.schematt.com operated by the OWNER, hereinafter referred to as “SERVICE”.
This SERVICE is offered to all individuals or entities with no discrimination as to race, nationality, origin and gender or otherwise.
This SERVICE is offered for the benefit of the users, mainly to allow users to gather information about OWNER, and register to attend and receive updates about the OWNER. Any usage of the SERVICE for illegal purposes is strictly prohibited and shall in no way be endorsed or encouraged by OWNER.
OWNER SHALL IN NO WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL USAGE OF THE SERVICE. OWNER SHALL IN NO WAY ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE UNLAWFUL USAGE OF THIS SERVICE. OWNER AND USER SHALL IN NO WAY USE THIS SERVICE FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREUNDER. OWNER SHALL TAKE NECESSARY MEASURES TO CEASE ANY UNLAWFUL USAGE OF THIS SERVICE.
IN SUMMARY, OWNER’S AND USERS’ USAGE OF THIS SERVICE SHALL BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WITH CYBERMANNERS , THE INTERNET CUSTOMS, USAGE AND PRACTICES.
All issues provided in this agreement and any future amendments or modifications, hereinafter referred to as “AGREEMEMENT”.
Any individual or entity interested in the OWNER.
The “Definitions and Introductory” terms constitute an integral part of this agreement, and shall be read and construed in accordance with its terms and regulations.
This SERVICE shall be governed by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement and any future amendments or modifications thereto.
The AGREEMENT is between the OWNER and USER and supersedes any previous commitments, agreements or conduct entered into concerning this subject matter.
The submission of any form by the USER through www.schemaadvisory.com shall constitute a legal agreement entered into by OWNER and USER.
USERS are under the following obligations:
- Obtaining the necessary tools for connecting to the World Wide Web, this includes, as an example, a device, a modem, web browser and others and getting an Internet connection.
- Providing OWNER with complete, accurate and updated information when filling in any and all forms on www.schemaadvisory.com. This includes updating this information in the future by contacting OWNER by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using this SERVICE, abiding by the generally accepted conduct for usage. They are prohibited from using this SERVICE for purposes that are illegal or unlawful in nature, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene.
- USER agrees not to use the SERVICE for illegal purposes; and not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the SERVICE; and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the SERVICE.
- USER shall not interfere with another USER’S use and enjoyment of the SERVICE or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the SERVICE.
- USER is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the SERVICE.
- USER’s right to use the SERVICE is personal to USER and USER shall not resell or make any commercial use of the SERVICE.
- OWNER shall be executing partnerships, alliances, joint ventures or other arrangements, (hereinafter agreements) with entities of high repute and fine status. The purpose of those agreements is to avail value added services to the USERS of the site, and, thereupon, any interchange of data or information between the site and those entities shall be in full harmony with and shall in no way contradict or violate the privacy undertaking. Furthermore, OWNER shall take steps and precautions to ensure that those entities abide by the basic and fundamental principles established especially the ones pertaining to the privacy of the USERS’ communications and information.
OWNER retains the right to perform the following:-
- SERVICE is offered free of charge. However, the OWNER has the right to impose fees on additional and/or premium services.
- Send e-mails informing USERS of value added services and offerings.
- Amend or modify this AGREEMENT.
- Modify, amend or discontinue the SERVICE offered without prior notifications.
- Terminate this AGREEMENT and not fulfill any and all requests submitted by the USER if the USER provides inaccurate or misleading information, or should the USER violate the letter and spirit of this agreement.
- OWNER is in no way liable when performing any or all of the above-mentioned rights.
- OWNER is not and shall not use this SERVICE for illegal or unlawful purposes.
- OWNER shall not sell or dispose of USER contact information.
Disclaimer of Warranties
USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES OWNER MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM OWNER OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitations of Liability
OWNER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE.
OWNER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS DUE TO THE TERMINATION OR INTERRUPTION OF THIS SERVICE WHETHER THIS DAMAGE IS INTENTIONAL OR DONE IN GOOD FAITH OR USER NOTIFIED THE OWNER OF SUCH DAMAGE.
USER agrees to indemnify and hold OWNER, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of USER’S use of the SERVICE, the violation of this AGREEMENT by USER, or the infringement by USER of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Either USER or OWNER may terminate the SERVICE with or without cause at any time.
OWNER shall not be liable to USER or any third party for termination of SERVICE.
Upon termination of the SERVICE, USER’S right to use the SERVICE ceases immediately.
OWNER may send notices or messages to the USER to inform the USER of changes to the AGREEMENT, the SERVICE, or other matters of importance; such notices shall be sent to the USER to the email or mailing address provided by the USER through the submission of any or all forms and constitute notice to USER and the latter is presumed to have sufficient knowledge in their content.
All materials, including but not limited to, logos, text, designs, software, sounds, audio files, video files, graphics, documents and others are proprietary to OWNER except where expressly specified otherwise.
The SERVICE includes other materials, which are proprietary to their respective owners.
All materials are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws.
USER is only permitted to use those materials in good faith and as explicitly advised by the owners and is not, accordingly, permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, display or create derivative works from the materials without expressly being authorized to do so by the owners.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the arbitration centers of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Due course shall be given to the intention of the parties concerned, the general laws and principles governing the Internet and the generally accepted conduct of the citizens of the Internet and the Internet community. Failure by OWNER to exercise or enforce any or all of the rights or provisions mentioned herein shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
USER and OWNER agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this SERVICE must commence within one month after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
The section titles in the AGREEMENT are solely used for the convenience of the parties and are of no legal or contractual significance.